As we look forward, we wanted to take a moment to reflect on some of the risks and rewards in 2015.
Year two certainly has brought its share of (expected and not-so-expected) growing pains, but it also has been rewarding, productive, and promising.
Since opening up shop (way back) in 2014, we’ve been able to successfully establish ourselves as a premier “dealership-alternative” level auto repair and maintenance shop in the Newnan, GA area.
In 2015 we were able to add to our customer base by consistently providing excellent customer service, and this has enabled us to reinvest in the business, bring on some new (and awesome) folks, and to give a little bit back to the local community.
When reminiscing on 2015, here a few things that come to mind:
- Added some new state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment that allows us to do things that a year ago only the dealerships could.
- Streamlined our European synthetic oil service. This has allowed us to quickly complete a full synthetic oil service with filter and full multipoint inspection without an appointment. (Most European oil services can be completed in under a hour for around $85. This also includes resetting all adaptations and reminders.)
- Hired a full-time technician.
- Hired a quick lube/ technician apprentice.
- Teamed up with a few other local businesses, to pay tribute to a fallen soldier, and to honor a local father’s wish.
Here’s to momentarily looking back at 2015, and to looking towards the future. All of us here at Driven Import Auto Care wish you a very safe, prosperous and happy New Year!